- Available in 3", 4", and 5/6" RL Recessed Trim and 4" and 6" RL Canless Downlight
- Baffle and LED Trim with regressed lens
- Canless or LED Recessed Trim
- RL Recessed Trim is compatible with most recessed housings
- 5 Color Selectable CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- D2W- Dim-To-Warm Technology included: use your dimmer to warm color temperature from 3000K-1500K
- Selectable Lumen options available: 4" 600/900 Lumens, 6" 900/1200
- 120V Input, dimmable down to 5% with select phase cut dimmers
- Air-tite, wet location listed, IC Rated
The RL Series can be installed in a canless or retrofit solution. The Halo RL LED recessed trims are designed for use with new construction or remodel housings. The Halo RL canless downlights are designed to be installed without the use of a housing or junction box. Regardless of your installation preference, we have an option for you. Choose your color temperature directly on the fixture. With the flick of a switch, you can choose between 5 color temperatures ranging from warm (2700K) to daylight (5000K) or choose the warm dimming option to mimic candlelight for mood setting in any space. Lumen select options are also available for ultimate flexibility. The RL series is the perfect solution for general area downlighting in retrofit, remodel, or new construction applications.
Perfect for any installation application
The RL Series can be installed in a canless or retrofit solution. The Halo RL LED recessed trims are designed for use with new construction or remodel housings. No housing or junction box is needed for installation with the Halo RL canless downlights. Regardless of your installation preference, we have an option for you.
Selectability at your fingertips
During installation select the perfect color temperature for your space with 5 color temperatures between warm (2700K) to daylight (5000K). Depending on your ceiling height or desired light level choose one of the selectable lumen enabled fixtures.
Set the mood with a dimmer switch
The dim-to-warm setting begins at 3000K and dims smoothly to 1800K, creating a rich, warm glow resembling candlelight or the sun on the horizon.