- Install anywhere you need wireless, push-button control
- Five-button, pre-programmed switch provides easy control of all lights
- Five specified dimming levels: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%
- Hub can communicate via LAN, Wi-Fi, or through a cellular network
- Weather-protected for outdoor venues
- Includes internal surge protection
- Enables static and dynamic lighting scenes
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Control & Monitor Ephesus LED Lights Over a Secure Network
Ideal for facilities that may not have access to the outside world via internet connection, the AirMesh Hub is a key component of the entire LED lighting system. It can switch lights off or on, or dim them to a specified level. Zones can be established so that lights in a particular area can be controlled separately from others. The system stores power data, behaviors, alarms and critical events locally for maintenance and troubleshooting.
Control up to 1,000 lights from a single hub. Or, gain remote access to the lighting system through Wi-Fi, a LAN network, or cellular connection. Want full-facility control? You can even add control modules to your existing light fixtures to add AirMesh functionality.
Your Facility's New Easy Button
By incorporating the AirMesh hub into your system, you'll unlock so many convenient features. From health monitoring and email alerts to daylight harvesting and scheduling, discover a more efficient and streamlined approach to sports lighting.
Set the Scene
The 5-button hub allows you to pre-program up to 25 scenes (5 per button), or control lights individually, so you can easily achieve the ideal lighting for any sport or event.