- Manual ON/OFF control push button
- Green/red color LED for status suitable for loads up to 15A
- Simplified plug load control
- Drag and drop programming via WaveLinx Mobile application
- Supports overrides for Demand Response
- Decorator style color match wallplates
- Provides power measurement reporting
Your internet browser isn't supported.
As part of the WaveLinx System, the wireless receptacle enables energy savings by turning OFF the top outlet when the area is unoccupied. The wireless receptacle is automatically paired with all WaveLinx occupancy sensors in a space when it is assigned to an area using the Wavelinx Mobile application. The wireless receptacle uses standard AC power wiring and has an internal relay that will Open/Close the controlled outlet. The use of wireless control features of WaveLinx reduces the wiring needed during installation. Use of the wireless control features of the receptacle also includes power measurement capabilities that can be displayed in the WaveLinx Mobile application.