- Provided with CEE-listed, energy-saving ballasts
- Computer-designed, precision-cell parabolic louver
- Die-formed housing
- Full-seam welded corners
- Louvers available in white or silver semi-specular finish
- System complies with RP-1 and meets today's lighting needs
- Self-locking, spring-loaded cam latch with positive hinging mechanism
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The PMX Series features a proprietary "Total Light Control System" that has been designed to eliminate glare reflections in VDT screens. The PMX Series luminaire incorporates a precision cut-off parabolic louver in a surface mount modular fixture. The luminaire is the ideal solution for computer environments and open office areas. The PMX incorporates the high comfort Paralux IV and high performance Paralux III Series 4" or 3" precision cell louver into a nominal 6-11/16" deep modular fixture housing. The Paralux IV and Paralux III Series are excellent choices for commercial office spaces, schools, hospitals or retail merchandising areas. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish the integrity of acrylic components. Refer to the Material Compatibility tables for additional information.