- High-performance T8 system for maximum energy savings
- Die-formed nominal 4-3/4" deep para-contoured housing
- High-reflectance matte finish maximizes efficiency and performance
- 2" nominal precision-cell, straight-blade faceted, steel louver
- Positive cam latch, safety lock T-hinges allow hinging on either side
- Provided with CEE-listed, energy-saving ballasts
- 97% reflective white optics material available
- Rotor-lock lampholders and end plate grid-lock features
- Commercial, school, hospital or retail merchandising areas
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The OpticaHP series is an energy saving solution for new construction applications. It uses a high performance T8 system that can save over 40% of energy costs when compared to standard 3-lamp, 18-cell Parabolics. The OpticaHP series incorporates a 2" high, 12-cell louver combined with a precision engineered cross blade to create a soft, even distribution while delivering a highly efficient T8 luminaire. The OpticaHP is compatible with all of today's popular ceiling systems and is available with a number of options and accessories for increased application versatility. The OpticaHP series is an excellent choice for new commercial office spaces, schools, hospitals or retail merchandising areas. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish the integrity of acrylic components. Refer to the Material Compatibility tables for additional information.