- 25° Tilt, 360° Rotation - lockable, fixed beam option also available
- Variety of optics available with PAR20/PAR30 lamps, lamp not included
- Brass or Stainless Steel trim w/ optional temperature reduction lens
- IP68 corrosion-proof composite housing available to ship in advance
- Independently sealed wire box protects electrical components
- Quick wire connectors for easy installation and maintenance
- Accepts up to three optical accessories (lenses, louvers & filters)
- External accessories - Rock Guard, Glare Shield & Pour/Debris Cover
- 3 year warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Monaco 3001 is a small scale, versatile, ingrade luminaire utilizing halogen sources including PAR20 and PAR30 lamps with a large variety of beam angles to choose from. The adjustable version, 3001A, provides up to 25° tilt and 360° rotation of the lamp beam allowing for precision, lockable aiming. The non-adjustable version, 3001N, provides a fixed uplight with reduced cost. The optional temperature reduction lens (TRL) allows the halogen sources to be used in pedestrian areas and helps to reduce the temperature of the lens, making it more walk-over friendly. The housing is IP68 rated and is available to ship in advance. The housing material is an injection molded thermoplastic that contains an independently sealed wire box, ensuring that the electrical components will remain safe and dry. Quick connects are provided on all wires to provide easy installation and maintenance. The Monaco luminaire will accept up to three optical accessories (lenses, louvers and filters) and offers three external accessories: a rock guard, glare shield and a pour/debris cover. The Monaco 3001 is part of a family that includes HID sources (Monaco 3000) and LED sources (Monaco 3002).