- Broad range of trims, distribution can easily be changed in the field
- LED array conforms to Zhaga standared for interchangability
- Interchangeable 10,15, 25 and 40 degree LED optics provide focus
- Optional media holder accepts one or two lens or filters
- Locking 365° rotation and 45° tilt holds any aiming position
- Translating center beam optics aligns primary reflector with aperture
- Installs with captive, pre-installed bar hangers or butterfly bracket
- UNV 120 - 277V 50/60Hz driver provides noise free operation
- Continuous dimming from 100% to 1% with phase cut, 0 -10V and DALI
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 3.5" aperture open downlight luminaire utilizing field replacable Cree® MT-G2 LED array conforming to Zhaga standards for interchangabilty. Housing is suitable for 2x8 residential or commercial constructions, airtight and can be used in direct contact with insulation. Housing platform + primary reflector + optical element combination supports various distributions, providing design flexibility. Use where high efficiency, excellent light control and low aperture brightness are demanded.