- Suitable for bridges and building façade applications
- Patented acrylic optical assembly for precise, even beam control
- May be daisy chained for continuous row applications
- 2 mounting options: surface adjustable and vertical
- Available in 18" and 12" lengths
- 4 Kelvin temperatures of white light. Custom colors available
- 24v driver, fixed and dimmable outputs in 120v and 277v input supply
- Power Consumption (w/ft): SO (1.52), MO (3.81), HO (5.59), VHO (7.62)
- Anodized-aluminum finish is standard, custom finishes available
Your internet browser isn't supported.
iO LED Lighting's line series 1.5 is approximately 1.5" in diameter. UL listed for wet locations, this LED-based linear floodlight produces luminous intensities for building facade and bridge accent illumination. Ideal for grazing, electrical feed "plug" connectors eliminate hardwire connections between fixtures, enabling ultimate flexibility for installation and replacement. Individual units may be placed end-to-end to create continuous rows without obvious shadows between fixtures. LEDs are similar to halogen light sources in that they are point sources that can reveal superior definition to textural surfaces and sparkle to reflective surfaces. series 1.5 is a low voltage linear luminaire available in 12" and 18" lengths and may be daisy chained for continuous row mounted applications. Optional beam spreads along the perpendicular axis of the fixture include 10°, 45° and 65°. Projected average rated life is 50,000 hours at 70% of lamp lumen output. Photometrics are available online.