- Ultra-shallow housing, Compatible with HALO 4" LED modules/trims
- Suitable for 2x4 framing or shallow plenum construction
- Insulated Ceiling (IC) rated to be in direct contact with insulation
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- AIR-TITE™ reduces airflow between unconditioned and conditioned spaces
- Quick Connect™ remodel wiring tray, Hinged/captive junction box door
- Compatible with 3/8” to 3/4” ceiling thickness
- Retractable mounting springs designed for easy installation or removal
- Die-formed aluminum housing, Install from below the ceiling
- Use with HALO LT4, RL4, RA4, SMD4, SLD4 LED trims and ML4 LED system
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Energy-efficient accent, task and general LED lighting solution for ultra-shallow plenums
This small aperture remodel housing is designed for 2x4 residential framing or ultra-shallow commercial plenums where energy savings, long life and optical control are required. The housing accepts a wide variety of HALO LED modules/trims allowing for accent, task and general lighting. The H245RICAT housing is designed for direct contact with insulation and the AIR-TITE design meets restricted air flow requirements.
The professional's brand of choice!
For more than 60 years, HALO's state-of-the-art engineering; on-going research and development; and meticulous product standards has distinguished the brand the building community knows and trusts. In fact, HALO has been voted as the Brand Leader in lighting for more than 20 consecutive years!
Patented Innovation and High Quality
HALO's housings feature high quality construction and is engineered with many contractor-friendly features for quick and easy installation. We also emboss the logo on the frame, so you can be confident you have a quality HALO product.
Shallow plenum, no problem
More and more often, tight plenum space above the finished ceiling is making it more difficult to install recessed lighting. Our ultra-shallow housing design only requires 3-1/2" clearance.