- For use in insulated ceilings
- Air-Tite gasket on plaster frame
- Air-Tite tested per ASTM E 283
- Got Nail! bar hangers with preinstalled nail and integral T-grid clip
- q-channel interlocking hanger bars
- Hanger bars feature Pass-N-Thru tool-less shortening
- Quick connect push-in wire nuts included
- Full-size feed through rated junction box
- No socket bracket speeds install, for use with socket supporting trims
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The H5 recessed housing is the standard in the industry for both light commercial and residential applications. H5-series features full-frame design, robust construction, feed-through listing, Got Nail! bar hangers; and may support use of higher wattage lamps (depending upon the trim). A wide variety of trims allows a number of different lighting effects to be created with one basic housing. H5ICATNB is for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation, and its Air-Tite design will also meet restricted air flow code requirements. May be retrofit with compatible Halo LED lighting systems. The H5ICATNB can save installation time. It is designed without a socket plate for use with socket supporting trims only. With these trims there is no need to spend time removing the socket plate and the fixed lamp position of socket supporting trims saves on lamp adjustment time too.