- 5 Color Selectable CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- D2W- Dim-To-Warm Technology included: use your dimmer to warm color temperature from 3000K-1500K or 2700K – 1800
- Selectable Lumen from 400 - 1500 lumens
- Use with 5" or 6" new construction or remodel housings or retrofit with screwbase adapter
- 120V input, phase cut dimming to 5% or 120-277V input, 0-10V dimming to 5%
- 25°, 40°, 55° and 75° field installable TIR optics available
- Air-tite, wet location listed, IC Rated
- Designer Trims Available
- 5 Year Warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The ML56 LED downlight system is a flexible solution for your recessed lighting needs. High color fidelity 90-97 CRI modules are available in field selectable lumen outputs and field selectable five color temperatures and because they are compatible with Halo LED housing and many other existing screw based housings, the ML56 LED system can be used in remodel, retrofit and new construction installations. An optional selectable dim-to-warm (D2W™) feature creates an additional lighting solution as it provides a smooth warm transition from 3000K-1850K or 2700K-1850K when dimmed.
More with HALO
Experience the ML series, its more than a collection of great features. The ML56 gives you lumen and color flexibility as well as an easy way to install in retrofit or new construction installations.
Set the mood
Dim-to-Warm technology mimics the warm glow of candlelight, creating a cozy atmosphere.
Get the light you want
Lumen Selection allows you to adjust your lighting layout based on ceiling height or desired light levels.
Complete your installation
Products frequently bought together