- Use with HALO 6" RL56, RA56 and ML56 600, 900, 1200 series modules
- Insulated Ceiling (IC) rated to be in direct contact with insulation
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- AIR-TITE™ reduces airflow between unconditioned and conditioned spaces
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Remodel springs accommodate 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling material
- Die-formed aluminum housing
- LED modules install with a plug-in 120V line voltage wiring connector
- Rated for 15W
The LED industry standard
A standard in the industry for both light commercial and residential LED applications, the remodel housing accepts a wide variety of trims allowing for a number of different lighting effects. The H750RICAT housing is for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation and the AIR-TITE design meets restricted air flow requirements. The H750RICAT connector system provides high efficacy code compliance when used with HALO LED modules.
The professional's brand of choice!
For more than 65 years, HALO's state-of-the-art engineering; on-going research and development; and meticulous product standards has distinguished the brand the building community knows and trusts. In fact, HALO has been voted as the Brand Leader in lighting for more than 24 consecutive years!
High quality construction
HALO's housings feature a robust construction, an integral thermal protector that guards against over-lamping and installs from below a finished ceiling. The housing is engineered with many contractor-friendly features for quick and easy installation. We also emboss the logo on the frame, so you can be confident you have a quality HALO product.
Complete your installation
Products frequently bought together