- Use with HALO 6" RL56, RA56 and ML56 600, 900, 1200 series modules
- Insulated Ceiling (IC) rated to be in direct contact with insulation
- Got Nail!™ bar hangers, Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- Pass-N-Thru™ tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- AIR-TITE™ reduces airflow between unconditioned and conditioned spaces
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- LED modules install with a plug-in 120V line voltage wiring connector
- Rated for 15W
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The LED industry standard
A standard in the industry for both light commercial and residential LED applications, the housing accepts a wide variety of trims allowing for a number of different lighting effects from one basic housing. The H750ICAT housing is for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with insulation and the AIR-TITE design meets restricted air flow requirements. The H750ICAT connector system provides high efficacy code compliance when used with HALO LED modules.
The professional's brand of choice!
For more than 65 years, HALO's state-of-the-art engineering; on-going research and development; and meticulous product standards has distinguished the brand the building community knows and trusts. In fact, HALO has been voted as the Brand Leader in lighting for more than 24 consecutive years!
Patented Innovation and High Quality
HALO's housings feature a robust, full-frame construction, an integral thermal protector that guards against over-lamping and a plaster lip that is notched at 90° intervals for laser centering. The housing is engineered with many contractor-friendly features for quick and easy installation. We also emboss the logo on the frame, so you can be confident you have a quality HALO product.
Complete your installation
Products frequently bought together