- Specifically designed for MRI rooms with non-ferrous construction
- 1'x4', 2'x2', and 2'x4' sizes available
- Slim frame design allows fully luminous aesthetic
- Only illuminated lens visible
- Available in a range of lumen outputs
- Remote driver
- Multi-channel MRI filters
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Architectural. MRI. Lighting
The Fail-Safe MRI-ATR is an architectural troffer specifically designed for MRI rooms in healthcare facilities and medical spaces because of its non-ferrous construction. Available in 1'x4', 2'x2', and 2'x4' sizes, the MRI-ATR has a slim frame design allowing a fully luminous aesthetic with only the illuminated lens being visible. The fixture also has multi-channel MRI filters and a remote driver.