WaveLinx Wired is your wired solution for everything from simple spaces to complex lighting control specifications – all using a two wire local bus.
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The most comprehensive digital lighting control system in the market
WaveLinx Wired provides comprehensive area controllers that allow you to take control of all your luminaire types (LED, fluorescent, incandescent) using line voltage, 0-10V, DMX and two wires-based controls. WaveLinx Wired also offers all functions needed to meet your most complex applications, like occupancy-based control, manual control, time/schedule-based control, daylighting, shade control, AV integration, partitioning, DMX control and BAS integration.
• With a wide portfolio of controllers designed to meet all fixture types, you’ve got more choices.
• Easily zone and reconfigure spaces based on occupant workflow, thanks to WaveLinx’s flexible design.
• Achieve peace of mind with flexible solutions to meet energy codes.
• Simplify integration with the widest range of interfaces that allow designers to meet 3rd party integrations with systems such as BMS, AV systems, shade control system and DMX-based lighting control systems.
• Be ready for IoT requests with Ethernet Gateways that provide an interface to Trellix, our smart IoT spaces platform.
• Reduce installation time/cost with the pre-wired panels.
• The fully-integrated luminaire and controls system is compatible and secure, offering peace of mind.
• Save time with out-of-the-box functionality, construction grouping and automatic code commissioning that allow the installer to verify functionality at least 40% faster than traditional addressable systems.
• Save on operating costs with a system that was designed to provide consistent energy savings and drive energy efficiency throughout the building.
• Manage flexibly with quickly re-assignable fixtures to create new control zones and areas via desktop and mobile application.
• Save on capital with utility and DLC rebates. WaveLinx meets the utility requirements for networked addressable luminaires with energy calculations.
• Easily reprogram the system to accommodate changes within your spaces.
• Enhance occupant experiences with IoT capabilities to share data via BACnet/IP and Public API (REST).
ILS Series Area Controllers
Designed to be scalable, simple, modular and feature-rich, these DIN Rail based area controllers perform multi zone 0-10V dimming, multi-zone relay switching, and multiple WaveLinx Wired local bus outputs for input controls and luminaire lighting.
iLumin Plus Software Suite
Easily configure your WaveLinx Wired system using the Microsoft Windows™ based iLumin Plus suite of software applications. Facility management personnel can automatically discover devices, create areas, scenes, schedules, and device status.
TSE series Touchscreens
With a low-profile design and edge-to-edge glass, the TSE series touchscreens look amazing on any wall. The touchscreens provide an elegant and discreet light control for any WaveLinx Wired controlled space.
Our Markets and Applications
WaveLinx is an ideal solution for both small and large indoor commercial projects. It is perfect for commercial offices, healthcare facilities, K-12 schools, colleges/universities, restaurants, retail stores, auditoriums, public spaces and more.
Ideal for these spaces:
Don't miss these articles
4 Myths About Connected Lighting, Debunked
Connected lighting is changing for the better. From rising construction costs to the shrinking labor force, electrical contractors’ jobs aren’t getting any easier...
Building Technologies and Workplace Design in the Experience Era
Instead of being a workspace, the office is going to become a “collabspace” - a place where staff gathers to collaborate, share, and innovate.
Other Control Systems
Smart buildings, solved.
WaveLinx is the only connected lighting system you and your customers need because it delivers on everything: ease of installation and commissioning, out-of-the-box functionality, security, and scalability.
Built-in energy saving lighting control strategies.
Meet lighting codes, save energy and installation costs for all your lighting control needs with Greengate sensors, dimmers and lighting control panels.
Scalable. Flexible. Adjustable.
Conserve energy, reduce operating cost and improve lighting quality with the Fifth Light addressable lighting control system.