- Alarms console: Monitor connected device health & troubleshoot faults
- Operate console: Control light using building navigation and floorplan
- Dashboards: Get insights about your spaces occupancy and energy usage
- Device hierarchy: Discover all connected devices & their properties
- Schedule console: Manage recurring light schedules for your buildings
- Building hierarchy: Define your buildings spaces, including floorplans
- Designed for touch & mobility: Use your computer, smartphone or tablet
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Enterprise Lighting Management Application for On-Premise Smart Spaces IoT Platform
Trellix Lighting is an intuitive, web-based application that allows facility managers to remotely perform high-level lighting supervisory management tasks, with the power to configure and monitor their WaveLinx connected lighting system. Trellix Lighting is hosted on Trellix Core (Pro, Enterprise and Virtual) appliances.
Manage Lighting Using Your Floorplan
Quickly respond to requests for light level changes or reported issues. Use the floorplan view to quickly adjust the light level of a single device or an entire zone or pinpoint the location of a defective equipment.
Energy & Occupancy Dashboards
Visualize and analyze energy and occupancy data gathered by your connected lighting system. Then, use these insights to improve your lighting system energy usage and optimze space ergonomics so occupants can enjoy a more ideal environment.
Alarms with Smart Tips
Use the intuitive Alarms console with Smart Tips to monitor the health of your system in real time, with step-by-step troubleshooting to manage faults.