- LED source with up to 50 feet of egress coverage
- Nickel cadmium battery
- Ships with both red and green LED lamping
- Polycarbonate housing available in white or black
- Self-diagnostic option
- Remote capacity options
- EZ key external battery disconnect
- 5-year product warranty, 7-year prorated battery warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The LPXC combo series is a UL 924 code compliant solution for exit and emergency requirements. It is designed to operate for a minimum of 90 minutes during a power outage. It features a polycarbonate housing, LED sources for both the exit and the emergency heads, as well as a labor saving self-diagnostic option that automatically performs required NFPA testing. It is field configurable for either red or green Exit letters. The LED emergency heads are available with 25 feet or 50 feet of egress coverage. The LED source and nickel cadmium battery require no maintenance. The series is also available as an exit or a combo with remote capacity. The remote capacity can be used for extended run times or to power Sure-Lites SRP/SRM LED remotes.