- Code compliant emergency fixture for wet location/outdoor use
- LED adjustable head, 300 lumen output per head
- No maintenance sealed Nickel Cadmium battery
- 60 feet of emergency egress coverage
- -30°C to 50°C temperature range
- Black, White, Silver die cast aluminum housing, polycarbonate shield
- Standard self diagnostics with laser test
- 5-year product, 7-year pro-rated battery warranty
- Universal voltage input 120-277 VAC, UL924 wet location listed
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Sure-Lites SELD series provides a NEMA 4X and UL924 code compliant emergency lighting solution for extreme commercial and industrial environments. The rugged die cast aluminum housing and UV stabilized polycarbonate lens are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The fixture is wet location listed with a temperature rating of -30° to 50°C (-22° to 122°F), is IP66 listed and has a Hazardous location class 1 division 2 option. Two 300 lumen LED heads provide up to 58 feet of emergency egress coverage. Labor saving self diagnostics with a photocell testing capability are standard and perform required monthly and yearly testing. Tamper proof screws are included to make the fixture vandal resistant.