- Voltage input of 120/277 VAC
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- 10 high power LEDs
- Two color temperatures: 3000K and 5000K
- Maintenance-free sealed nickel cadmium battery
- Eagle Eye self diagnostics option
- Dual light capability (emergency and utility switched/unswitched)
- Universal pattern knockouts on housing for direct mounting to J-box
- Stable UV polycarbonate lens
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Sure-Lites Architectural Emergency Light is designed to provide superior illumination while blending into the surrounding space. The housing is constructed of die-cast aluminum with an integral refractive polycarbonate lens and advanced optical design, which in conjunction with energy-efficient, long-lasting LEDs provides maximum path of egress lighting performance. The Sure-Lites Architectural Emergency Light is wet listed for temperatures between -30°C and 50°C (-22°F and 122°F) and is available with Eagle Eye™ self diagnostics.