- Choice of input voltage: 120 or 277 VAC, 60Hz
- T8 fluorescent lamp technology
- Sealed, maintenance-free nickel cadmium battery
- Two, single-lamp program rapid start ballasts
- Adjustable time delays between 15 seconds and 40 minutes
- Solid-state status indicator display system with an AC power indicator
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The StairLite 2 is designed to satisfy all stairwell lighting requirements in one easy-to-install package. The StairLite 2 is a surface-mounted, two-lamp fluorescent lighting fixture that incorporates an integrally mounted ultrasonic motion detector, a system display panel, and an optional battery backup. Either one or both lamps can be controlled by the motion sensor. Bi-level lamp operation is standard so that one lamp will remain on constantly for security and the motion detector will activate the second lamp as needed to significantly reduce the operating cost. The StairLite 2 is designed for use in stairwells or any other areas of a building that have a low-occupancy level.