- Microprocessor-controlled, self-diagnostics system standard
- Isolation transformer
- Solid-state voltage limited charger
- Low-voltage disconnect
- Brownout circuit
- Test switch/front panel diagnostic display
- Soft-start lamp circuit ensures extended lamp life
- Infrared receiver for optional remote
Your internet browser isn't supported.
For applications where the finest architectural appearance is required, the Concealed Emergency Light (CEL) Series offers the maximum protection of high-quality MR16 lamps to light your path when you need it, but also the minimal intrusion on your environment when you don't. The CEL is fully recessed in your wall or ceiling and is almost invisible when not in use, demonstrating the perfect balance of form and function. The doors open automatically when power is lost, lighting your path of egress with up to 150 feet, and then automatically return to the closed position when power is restored.