- 3.6V, .78W DC long lasting LED heads
- Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Sealed nickel cadmium battery
- Universal J-box mounting pattern
- Operating temperature range of 10°C to 40°C
- Components are injection molded, high impact thermoplastic
- Low voltage disconnect
- Brownout circuit
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The APEL is an UL 924 listed emergency light with a minimum of 90 minutes of run time and 17 feet of emergency egress coverage. Key features include LED heads, a no maintenance nickel cadmium battery and a five year fixture warranty. The LED heads are fully adjustable to maximize design flexibility while the compact form factor optimizes aesthetics. The universal j-box mounting pattern and snap fit housing construction significantly reduce installation time. The APELH2 versions have remote capacity capable of powering two additional APWR LED heads.