- Die-cast aluminum construction; IP66 rated, 3G vibration rated
- Coastal construction option for marine applications
- Pole-mounted, 345° field-rotatable optical assembly
- 120-277V 50/60Hz, 347V 60Hz or 480V 60Hz operation
- High mast lighting
- Lumens: Up to 116,100; 8 lumen packages; Up to 175 lm/W
- 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K CCTs; CRI: 70 standard
- 7 optical distributions: Type I, II, III, IV, V, V narrow and V round
- 0-10V dimming; 10kV,20KV, 10MSP, or 20MSP surge protection options; 7-pin receptacle
- Greater than 83% lumen maintenance after 60,000+ hours at 40°C
Celesteon LED high mast lighting combines high output and efficiency with easy installation and affordability
Designed for new and retrofit high-lumen applications, the Celesteon LED high mast luminaire is a high performance and affordable solution for highways, interchanges, ports, rail yards, container yards, parking lots, correctional facilities, security lighting, treatment plants and other facilities in need of high lumen packages with accurate optical control.
High Output and easy installation
The Celesteon LED high mast luminaire combines high output and efficiency with easy installation and affordability. Developed for new construction and retrofit applications, the area/roadway luminaire is designed for installations in need of high lumen packages with accurate optical control.
Precisely designed optics
A choice of 7 high efficiency AccuLED Optics, available in Type I, II, III, IV, V and Type V narrow and round, are precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
DuraQ High Performance Driver
As the first of its kind in the lighting industry, the DuraQ high performance driver is the go-to solution for long life lighting needs.Learn More