- Low profile, die-cast aluminum housing
- Versatile mount arm - Multiple drill patterns, round and square poles
- Available in 35W - 350W (4,800 - 52,300 lumens) models
- Maximize energy savings with efficacies up to 148 lumens per watt
- Type II, III, IV, V distributions
- Replaces 70W up to 1,500W HID equivalents
- Standard 4000K CCT minimum 70CRI (3000K and 5000K CCT optional)
- 120-277V Standard, 347V or 480V optional. Standard 0-10V dimming
- Integrated stand-alone or wireless controls for additional savings
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The USSL LED area, site, and roadway luminaire combines optical performance, energy efficiency and long-term reliability in an advanced, patent pending modern design. Utilizing the latest LED technology, the USSL luminaire delivers unparalleled uniformity resulting in greater pole spacing. A versatile mount standard arm facilitates ease of installation for both retrofit and new installations. With energy savings greater than 85%, the USSL fixture replaces 70 - 1,500W metal halide fixtures in general area lighting applications such as parking lots, walkways, roadways and building areas.