- Square new construction downlight or lensed wall wash, ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Collar adjusts for up to 2" thick ceilings and rotates+/- 7.5°
- Excellent light control and low aperture brightness
- Lumens: 1,000-15,000, 0-10V dimming down to 1%
- 90, 97 or 98 CRI, 6 color temperatures, tunable white and dim to warm
- Square anodized aluminum, or die-cast reflectors
- WaveLinx and DLVP connected lighting systems compatibility
- Optional snap in or remote driver
- Plaster lathing ring accessory offered for flush reflector transition
Glare-free, even illumination with exceptional performance
The 6" LED square new construction recessed downlight, also available as a lensed wall wash luminaire, is designed with a two-stage system producing smooth distribution with excellent light control and low aperture brightness. Adjustable collar adjusts for up to 2" thick ceilings and rotates+/- 7.5°. Available with die-cast or spun aluminum reflectors with light output of up to 15,000 lumen. A standard 0-10V driver dims to 1% and a multitude of optional drivers are available.
High-performing optical system
Taking a total systems approach, Portfolio LED downlight components are specifically engineered for the latest in LED technology, ensuring optimal luminaire efficacy and quality performance.
VividTune fine-tuning of light
Whether you’re looking to optimize productivity or simply add dramatic flair, VividTune's tunable white technology allows you to adjust the color temperature from warm white to cool white, creating an environment that fosters productivity and concentration.Learn More
D2W™ Dim-to-warm solution
Bring the warm, dim glow reminiscent of traditional incandescent and halogen sources into your space, for a fraction of the energy consumption, with our Dim-to-Warm solution.
We’re here to help in every way, including finding ways to help you save money.
See if this product qualifies for a utility incentive program.
Stock Catalog Number (15)
Looking to customize your product?
No matching records
Here to Help
We provide many different services from on-site project management, integrated light automated services, and remote commissioning for start-up, to personal technical phone support. Take a look at our services and see what we can do for you today!