- Square new construction downlight or lensed wall wash, ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Collar adjusts for up to 2" thick ceilings and rotates+/- 7.5°
- Excellent light control and low aperture brightness
- Lumens: 1,000-7,500, 0-10V dimming down to 1%
- CRI: 90, 97 or 98, D2W™ option from 3000K to 1850K
- 6 color temperatures: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT
- W2N Tunable White 2700K-6500K or 2000K-5000K
- Square anodized aluminum, die-cast, or non-conductive reflectors
- WaveLinx and DLVP connected lighting systems compatibility
- Plaster lathing ring accessory offered for flush reflector transition
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Glare-free, even illumination with exceptional performance
The 4" LED square new construction recessed downlight, also available as a lensed wall wash luminaire, is designed with a two-stage system producing smooth distribution with excellent light control and low aperture brightness. Adjustable collar adjusts for up to 2" thick ceilings and rotates+/- 7.5°. Available with die-cast or spun aluminum reflectors with light output of up to 7,500 lumen. A standard 0-10V driver dims to 1% and a multitude of optional drivers are available.
High-performing optical system
Taking a total systems approach, Portfolio LED downlight components are specifically engineered for the latest in LED technology, ensuring optimal luminaire efficacy and quality performance.
VividTune fine-tuning of light
Whether you’re looking to optimize productivity or simply add dramatic flair, VividTune's tunable white technology allows you to adjust the color temperature from warm white to cool white, creating an environment that fosters productivity and concentration.Learn More
D2W™ Dim-to-warm solution
Bring the warm, dim glow reminiscent of traditional incandescent and halogen sources into your space, for a fraction of the energy consumption, with our Dim-to-Warm solution.