- Retrofit, remodel, International installation, Install from below
- Excellent light control and low aperture brightness
- Lumens: 1,000-7,500, 0-10V dimming down to 1%
- 90, 97 or 98 CRI, 6 color temperatures, tunable white and dim to warm
- Round spun aluminum, die-cast, or non-conductive reflectors
- Spun aluminum reflectors in narrow, medium and wide
- Open or rotatable lensed wall wash
- WaveLinx and DLVP connected lighting systems compatibility
- Optional snap in driver for ease of maintenance
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Glare-free, even illumination with exceptional performance
The 4" new construction recessed downlight, also available as an open or lensed wall wash luminaire, is designed with a two-stage system producing smooth distribution with excellent light control and low aperture brightness. The luminaires are available in narrow, medium and wide beam distributions with light output of up to 7,500 lumen. A standard 0-10V driver dims to 1% and a multitude of optional drivers are available.
High-performing optical system
Taking a total systems approach, Portfolio LED downlight components are specifically engineered for the latest in LED technology, ensuring optimal luminaire efficacy and quality performance.
VividTune fine-tuning of light
Whether you’re looking to optimize productivity or simply add dramatic flair, VividTune's tunable white technology allows you to adjust the color temperature from warm white to cool white, creating an environment that fosters productivity and concentration.Learn More
D2W™ Dim-to-warm solution
Bring the warm, dim glow reminiscent of traditional incandescent and halogen sources into your space, for a fraction of the energy consumption, with our Dim-to-Warm solution.