- New construction downlight for shallow plenum space
- Excellent light control and low aperture brightness
- Designed for shallow plenums, ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Round die-cast, spun aluminum or non-conductive reflectors
- 6 color temperatures: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT
- CRI: 80, 90 or 97, D2W™ option from 3000K to 1850K
- W2N Tunable White 2700K-6500K or 2000K-5000K
- Lumens: 1,000-4,000, 0-10V dimming down to 1%
- Optional snap in or remote driver
- WaveLinx and DLVP connected lighting systems compatibility
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Glare-free, even illumination with exceptional performance
The 6" new construction recessed shallow downlight, is designed with a two-stage system producing smooth distribution with excellent light control and low aperture brightness. The luminaires are available with die cast aluminum, spun aluminum and injection molded non conductive reflectors with light output of up to 4,000 lumen. A standard 0-10V driver dims to 1% and a multitude of optional drivers are available.
High-performing optical system
Taking a total systems approach, Portfolio LED downlight components are specifically engineered for the latest in LED technology, ensuring optimal luminaire efficacy and quality performance.
VividTune fine-tuning of light
Whether you’re looking to optimize productivity or simply add dramatic flair, VividTune's tunable white technology allows you to adjust the color temperature from warm white to cool white, creating an environment that fosters productivity and concentration.Learn More
D2W™ Dim-to-warm solution
Bring the warm, dim glow reminiscent of traditional incandescent and halogen sources into your space, for a fraction of the energy consumption, with our Dim-to-Warm solution.