- UL Listed under Standard 183 for make or break under load
- Meets requirements of Article 604 of the National Electrical Code
- Rated at 20 amperes with full-size ground wire
- Copper conductors with THHN insulation rated at 90°C
- Galvanized steel exterior with integral keying for voltage
- Valox 365 constructed contact housing
- Contact housings approved for environmental air plenums
- Allows for MWS circuit to be split into two different locations
- Double-blade contact locks into housing preventing pullout or pushback
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The MWS Splitter (SP) adds an additional power out at any point within the MWS system. All unused outlets require a MWS dust cover.