- 0-10V dimming available for 4000K, double lens 2ft, 4ft and 8ft stock
- ST2 CCT Selectable (3500, 4000, 5000K) available for greater project flexibility
- Ideal for replacing single or two lamp fluorescent strips
- DLC® compliant, 5-year warranty
- Superior performance with lumens up to 9400 lumen and 123 lm/W
- Unique single or double lens tube design
- Universal 120-277V input, non-dimming driver option also available
- Available in 2ft, 4ft and 8ft sizes, surface, chain, or toggle mount
- Mount by itself or in continuous row using included aligner
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The DLC listed ST LED strip now features 0-10V dimming and CCT select. Use the ST to replace fluorescent strip lights for increased energy savings and utility rebates. The ST comes with a continuous row mount aligner, tool-less channel cover, universal voltage driver, CCT select or dedicated 4000K options and a five-year warranty. These construction features make the ST a combination of quality, performance, and value that helps make ordering, installing and saving energy the top focus of any stock or project business.