- Lumen packages for the most common striplight applications
- 8ft, 4ft and 2ft lengths
- Excellent performance - up to 1375/foot and 125 LPW
- Continuous frost white polycarbonate lens for even illumination
- CCT: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- Two driver options: UNV (0 to 10V) or 120V (Phase-cut) dimming
- UNV (DLC listed), 120V (Energy Star listed)
- Decorative end caps and J-box cover included
- Selectable CCT and Lumen option for greater project flexibility
- Individual or continuous row mount with aligner or connector accessory
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The SLSTP LED strip series balances performance, aesthetics, and cost and comes in 8’, 4’ and 2’ lengths. Designed with decorative endcaps, junction box cover, tool-less channel cover, single frosted lens (no tandem breaks), CCT / lumen select and dedicated CCT options, the SLSTP is the right choice for stock and design build applications. Models are DLC listed to enable rebates for maximized payback. The SLSTP can be suspended, surface or wall mounted and is suitable for single or continuous row installations.