- Lumen packages for the most common striplight applications
- 8ft. 4ft. and 2ft. Lengths with single lens (no tandem)
- Excellent performance - up to 125 LPW in multiple DLC categories
- Frost white polycarbonate lens, linear prisms for even illumination
- Typical 80 CRI
- Two different driver options: UNV, 0 to 10V or 120V, Phase Cut dimming
- CCT: 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K
- UNV (DLC listed), 120V (Energy Star listed)
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Metalux AP, SLSTP LED striplight series is focused on the core of the striplighting needs with 8', 4' and 2' options in multiple lumen packages. The series is a fully integrated LED solution which balances performance, aesthetics, and cost. Developed with a low profile housing, this high quality luminaire incorporates our latest generation solid state lighting and electronic driver technology for optimal performance and energy efficiency. Unique to the SLSTP is a single lens on all sizes including the 8' - eliminating the tandem appearance. In addition, these striplights have quick installation features making them suitable for single or continuous row applications. Targeted at distributor stock requirements, the SLSTP is an ideal choice for stock and design build applications. All models are DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) listed and the 120V models are ENERGY STAR® certified to enable rebates and maximize payback.