- Maximum operation in commercial and industrial environments
- Polyester and self-extinguishing (ASTM-D635-74) plastic
- Ballasts are CBM/ETL Class P certified suitable to 70°F
- New contemporary-styled, clear acrylic, impact-resistant lens
- Rotolock electrical components and fixture UL/cUL listed
- IP65 certified and NSF listed, IP67 (4' only) with eight latches
- Optional chain mount hanging set or snap-on brackets
- Surface-mount fixture using two galvanized brackets
- Internal fasteners and tethers provide maximum protection and rigidity
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The VT3 Series is a contemporary looking energy efficient industrial Vaportite fixture that features rugged and durable construction. The VT3 incorporates a full metal gear tray inside a reinforced fiberglass housing with a high impact diffuser. This Vaportite series is suitable for interior and exterior applications and can be surface or chain mounted. The VT3 Series has been designed for maximum operation in commercial institutional and industrial environments where weathering, high temperature, humidity and dust or corrosive fumes are present. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish the integrity of acrylic components. Refer to the Material Compatibility tables for additional information.