- Die-cast aluminum construction; IP66 rated; 3G vibration rated
- Coastal construction option for marine applications
- Pole-mounted; 345° field-rotatable optical assembly
- 120-277V 50/60Hz, 347V 60Hz or 480V 60Hz operation
- Lumens: Up to 116,100; 8 lumen packages; Up to 175 lm/W
- 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K CCTs; CRI: 70 standard
- 7 optical distributions: Type I, II, III, IV, V, V narrow and V round
- 0-10V dimming; 10kV,20KV, 10MSP, or 20MSP surge protection options; 7-pin receptacle
- Greater than 83% lumen maintenance after 60,000+ hours at 40°C
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Celesteon LED high mast luminaire combines high output and efficiency with easy install and affordability. Designed for new and retrofit high-lumen applications, the Celesteon LED high mast is ideal for highways, interchanges, ports, rail yards, container yards, parking lots, correctional facilities, security lighting, treatment plants and other facilities in need of high lumen packages with accurate optical control.