- Decorative cupola conceals optional NEMA photocontrol
- Single-piece die-cast aluminum housing, base and lens supports
- Die-cast aluminum top hinged for ease of maintenance
- Injection-molded prismatic acrylic refractor panels
- Type II and Type V distributions
- Self-aligning pole top fitter fits 3" O.D. poles or vertical tenons
- Optional ladder rest and tool-less entry
- Five-year warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Traditionaire outdoor luminaire displays the old-fashioned charm of traditional area lighting, enhancing any setting with a distinctive styling. U.L. listed and CSA certified for wet locations. As a decorative luminaire, the Traditionaire tastefully complements the architectural and environmental design of estates, parks, motels, restaurants, apartments, churches, institutions and roadways.
Light ARchitect Augmented Reality App
We’ve taken the guesswork out of lighting design with Light ARchitect, an augmented reality mobile app, that lets you instantly visualize light fixtures in your space. Browse, configure and customize the fixtures to match your vision. Virtually turn lights on to get the full effect. Take screenshots to share and email to clients or colleagues. Light ARchitect is free and available for iOS, Android, and web browsers.Try It Now