- Louvered or open faceplate style
- Aluminum or polycarbonate faceplate material
- Recess mounted polycarbonate housing
- Integral 120-volt transformer included with incandescent source
- Specular pebblestone aluminum reflector
- ADA Compliant
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-year warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Zuma 1212 is a rugged, ADA compliant recessed mounted step light for use with low voltage or line voltage incandescent lamp sources. The housing is constructed from corrosion-proof, injection-molded polycarbonate. Louvered or open faceplates are available in injection-molded polycarbonate or die-cast aluminum. All models can be mounted in non-combustible surfaces such as brick, concrete, or stone.