- Adjustable yoke, unique locking-clutch mechanism for precise aiming
- Precision ground lens or condenser system projects clear, crisp images
- Accepts standard Micro-E steel gobos
- Machined-aluminum housing, hood and yoke
- Optional factory-installed safety cable
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-year warranty
Hollywood 1702 is an ultra-compact low voltage image projector for use with an MR16 lamp. Its rugged construction, petite scale and contemporary design make it ideal for indoor or outdoor image projection applications. The precision ground lens/condenser system projects clear, crisp images. It accepts industry standard Micro-E steel gobos. The fully adjustable mounting yoke utilizes a unique clutch locking mechanism for easy, precise aiming.