- Low profile, die-cast aluminum housing
- Versatile mount arm - Multiple drill patterns, round and square poles
- Available in 4,800-52,300 lumens (35W-350W) models
- Maximize energy savings with efficacies up to 160 lumens per watt
- Type II, III, IV, V distributions
- Replaces 70W up to 1,500W HID equivalents
- Standard 4000K CCT minimum 70CRI (3000K and 5000K CCT optional)
- 120-277V Standard, 347V or 480V optional. Standard 0-10V dimming
- Integrated stand-alone or wireless controls for additional savings
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Prevail LED area and site luminaire combines optical performance, energy efficiency and long-term reliability in an advanced, patent pending modern design. Utilizing the latest LED technology, the Prevail luminaire delivers unparalleled uniformity resulting in greater pole spacing. A versatile mount standard arm facilitates ease of installation for both retrofit and new installations. With energy savings greater than 85%, the Prevail fixture replaces 70W-1,500W metal halide fixtures in general area lighting applications such as parking lots, walkways, roadways and building areas.
Light ARchitect Augmented Reality App
We’ve taken the guesswork out of lighting design with Light ARchitect, an augmented reality mobile app, that lets you instantly visualize light fixtures in your space. Browse, configure and customize the fixtures to match your vision. Virtually turn lights on to get the full effect. Take screenshots to share and email to clients or colleagues. Light ARchitect is free and available for iOS and Android devices.Learn More