- 2-stage optics combine high efficiency, long life and excellent color
- Full vocabulary of distributions including open, lens and wall wash
- LED array conforms to Zhaga standared for interchangability
- Continuous dimming from 100 to 1percent with 2-wire phase cut control
- 120 - 277V constant current driver provides noise free operation
- Collar adjusts 1/2in-1in extended depth collars for 2in thick ceilings
- Installs with captive, pre-installed bar hangers or butterfly bracket
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24in and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- cULus listed, Non-IC, thermally protected and ASTM-E283 airtight
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 4" square aperture specification grade luminaire utilizing a field replacable LED array conforming to Zhaga standards for interchangability. Lamp modules and optical elements may be changed after installation providing a variety of light sources and optical distributions. Housing is suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial installations. The housing is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on the ceilings and reduces sound transmission. Insulation must be kept 3" away from top and sides of the housing. A complete luminare consists of a housing platform, lamp module and optical element. Use where high efficiency, excellent light control and low aperture brightness are demanded.