- 2-stage optics combine high efficiency, long life and excellent color
- Full vocabulary of distributions including open, lens and wall wash
- LED array conforms to Zhaga standared for interchangability
- Continuous dimming to 1%, broad range of control interface options
- 120 - 277V constant current driver provides noise free operation
- Collar adjusts 1/2" - 1", extended depth collars for 2" thick ceilings
- Installs with captive, pre-installed bar hangers or butterfly bracket
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- cULus listed, Non-IC, thermally protected and ASTM-E283 airtight
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 4" square aperture specification grade luminaire utilizing a field replacable LED array conforming to Zhaga standards for interchangability. Optical elements may be changed after installation providing a variety of optical distributions. Housing is suitable for commercial installations and is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on the ceilings and reduces sound transmission. A complete luminare consists of a housing platform, lamp module and optical element. Use where high efficiency, excellent light control and low aperture brightness are demanded.