- Self-flanged die-cast aluminum splay
- Linear spread lens provides smooth vertical illumination
- Spring-loaded spread lens pushes up for trim removal
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3-3/4-inch square aperture specification grade regressed lens wall wash for 75W maximum low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Color neutral linear spread lens provided smooth vertical illumination with a minimal downlight component. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.