- Modular platform accepts a variety of lamp types and optical elements
- Elements can be interchanged to create a variety of lighting effects
- Plaster lip with direction marks accommodates ceilings 1/2 to 1" thick
- Setscrews integral to bar hanger receivers provide positive locking
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- Junction box has (5) 1/2" pry-outs & suitable for (4) #12 thru-branch
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade modular housing platform that offers a accepts a variety of modules utilizing compact fluorescent, low voltage and line voltage tungsten-halogen lamps. Suitable for 2x10 residential framing or commercial installation. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Insulation must be kept 3" from fixtures sides and top. A complete fixture requires three components: a PN5 housing platform, a lamp module and a 5" optical element. Elements and modules may be changed after installation to provide a variety of distributions.