- Specify lamp module and optical element for desired lighting effect
- Translating center beam optics provides full light output from 0 - 45°
- Full vocabulary of distributions including open, lens and wall wash
- Luminaire can be modified from below the ceiling at any time
- Hot aiming rotates 365°, tilts 45° and locks in any position
- Collar adjusts 1/2-1" extended collars available for 2" thick ceilings
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- cULus listed, IC, thermally protected and ASTM-E283 airtight
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 4" square aperture specification grade modular housing platform designed for tungsten-halogen MR16. Suitable for 2x8 residential framing or commercial installations. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on the ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Units may be used in direct contact with insulation and building products. A complete fixture requires three components; a P408ICAT housing platform, a 4" lamp module and optical element. Modules and elements may be changed after installation from below the ceiling to provide a variety of lamp sources and optical distributions. The P4MRICAT housing comes with the MA4MR low voltage MR16 directional lamp module factory installed to reduce installation time but retain the flexibility of the modular platforms.