- Specify lamp module and optical element for desired lighting effect
- Full vocabulary of distributions including open, lens and wall wash
- Luminaire can be modified from below the ceiling at any time
- Hot aiming rotates 365-deg tilts 45-deg and locks in any position
- Translating center beam optics provides full light output from 0-45deg
- Collar adjusts 1/2-1in extended, available for 2in thick ceilings
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24in and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- cULus listed, Non-IC, thermally protected and ASTM-E283 airtight
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 4" square aperture specification grade modular housing platform that accepts tungsten-halogen, compact fluorescent and ceramic metal halide lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial installations. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on the ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Insulation must be kept 3" away from top and sides of the housing. A complete fixture requires three components; a P406TAT housing platform, a 4" lamp module and optical element. Modules and elements may be changed after installation from below the ceiling to provide a variety of lamp sources and optical distributions. The P4MRTAT and P4MRTCP housings come with the MA4MR low voltage MR16 directional lamp module factory installed to reduce installation time but retain the flexibility of the modular platforms.