- Self-flanged die-cast aluminum splay with 2" oval
- Black Alzak® 0.040" thick parabolic rear shielding parabolic contour
- Provides for glare-free lighting at all aiming angles
- Die-cast flange can be faux-finished in the field
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
2" aperture specification grade adjustable oval. Suitable for use with 75W maximum and low voltage tungsten-halogen or LED MR16 lamps, use also with integral LED light engine and reflectors. Provides up to 45° of lamp tilt depending on housing platform. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for accent lighting.