- Lamps and optical elements can be changed for different distributions
- Hot aiming rotates 365°, tilts 35° and locks in position without tools
- Translating center beam optics provides full light output from 0 - 35°
- Toroidal transformer provides full light output and very low noise
- Installs from below and accommodates ceilings 1/2 to 1-1/2" thick
- Easy-lock cams quickly and easily lock housing in position
- Installs thru 4-1/2" hole, use hole saw for precise installation
- Junction box has (6) 1/2" pry-outs & suitable for (4) #12 thru-branch
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade adjustable housing platform designed for below the ceiling installations. Accepts 50W maximum low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow commercial installations. Insulation must be kept 3" away from top and sides of the housing. Integral Truvolt™ toroidal wound magnetic step down transformer with dual outputs compensates for dimmer losses providing full light output and is extremely low noise. The fixture is ideal when remodeling older construction. A complete installation requires two components; the RPN3MR remodel platform and a 3" IRiS element. Elements may be changed after installation to provide a variety of distributions. Elements are visually identical and match when new fixtures and remodel fixtures are installed in the same job site. Not suitable for use with the E3SA or the self flanged option.