- Lamps and optical elements can be changed for different distributions
- Hot aiming rotates 365°, tilts 45° and locks in position without tools
- Translating center beam optics provides full light output from 0 - 45°
- Toroidal transformer provides full light output and very low noise
- Plaster lip with direction marks accommodates ceilings 1/2 to 1" thick
- Setscrews integral to bar hanger receivers provide positive locking
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- Junction box has (3) 1/2" pry-outs & suitable for (4) #12 thru-branch
- cULus listed, Non-IC rated, thermally protected and ASTM-E283 airtight
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade adjustable housing platform that accepts 75W maximum low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow commercial installation. Integral Truvolt™ toroidal wound magnetic step down transformer with dual outputs compensates for dimmer losses providing full light output and is extremely low noise. Die cast lamp capsule facilitates aim and focus, unique heat sink configuration lower critical lamp pinch extending life. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Insulation must be kept 3" away from top and sides of the housing. A complete fixture requires two components; a P3MR housing platform and a 3" IRiS optical element. Elements may be changed after installation to provide a variety of distributions.