- Lamps and optical elements can be changed for different distributions
- Hot aiming rotates 365°, tilts 45° and locks in position without tools
- Toroidal transformer provides high efficiency and very low noise
- Plaster lip with direction marks accommodates ceilings 1/2 to 1" thick
- Setscrews integral to bar hanger receivers provide positive locking
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- Junction box has (6) 1/2" pry-outs & suitable for (4) #12 thru-branch
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade adjustable housing platform that accepts 50W maximum low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps and integrated LED lamps. Suitable for 2x10 residential framing or commercial installation. Integral toroidal wound magnetic step down transformer provides high efficiency and low noise. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Units may be used in direct contact with insulation and building products. A complete fixture requires two components; a P3MR or P3MRREMOTE housing platform and a 3" IRiS optical element. Elements may be changed after installation to provide a variety of distributions.