- Modular platform accepts a variety of lamp types and optical elements
- Elements can be interchanged to create a variety of lighting effects
- Hot aiming rotates 365°, tilts 35° and locks in position
- Translating center beam optics provides full light output from 0 - 35°
- Plaster lip with direction marks accommodates ceilings 1/2 to 1" thick
- Setscrews integral to bar hanger receivers provide positive locking
- Bar hangers adjust up to 24" and have integral nail and tee grid clip
- Junction box has (6) 1/2" pry-outs & suitable for thru-branch
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade adjustable housing platform that accepts 60W maximum line voltage tungsten-halogen lamps. Suitable for 2x10 residential framing or commercial installation. The platform is airtight to prevent energy loss, room drafts, dust marks on ceilings and reduce sound transmission. Units may be used in direct contact with insulation and building products. A complete fixture requires two components; a P3120 housing platform and a 3" optical element. Elements may be changed after installation to provide a variety of distributions.