- High purity 0.040" thick machine-spun aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade open downlight reflector for 32W maximum compact fluorescent lamps. The 50° cutoff to lamp and lamp image provides a smooth, glare free medium beam distribution of light. Use for general area illumination.