- High purity 0.040" thick machine-spun aluminum parabolic contour
- Features equal lens and lens image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade downlight reflector with clear tempered glass lens for 75W maximum A-line tungsten-halogen lamps or 32W compact fluorescent. Use for task or general area illumination. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.